Wheatgerm Floating Pellets
This is a complete low protein floating pellet that should be fed to fish during the colder months when your fish must not be given as much protein.
It has added vitamin C to improve your fish's immune system. Full feeding instructions are provided on the bag. Ensure your fish have a great winter. Kockney Koi have been manufacturing a wide range of fish food for years and produce quailty fish foods at sensible prices.
The Wheatgerm Winter fish food is a floating low protein pellet. This food has been especially blended for the English climate and dietary requirements of all pond fish including koi.
Manufactured and packaged in England. Wheatgerm fish food should be used when water temperatures fall below 10 degrees C.
- Suitable for Koi & Pond fish
- Added vitamin C Typical Analysis
- Protein 20% -Oil 6% -Fibre 2.5%
- Ash 9.5%
- Vitamin A 3000 iu/kg
- Vitamin D3 1500 iu/kg
- Vitamin E 100 mg/kg ￼
- Floating wheatgerm fish food pellet
- Ideal for autumn and winter feeding
- Added vitamin C
- Low protein at 20%
- Suitable for feeding koi and other pond fish
- we have 2 sizes approx pellet size 3mm & 6mm
- 1Kg and 2kg bags