9000 Oase Filtral UVC
A great compact all-rounder for small garden ponds, to supplement a filter system, suitable for decorative pools such as water features & barrels.
The compact underwater filter with UVC technology for sterilisation (to keep the water clear) also has the option for various water fountain attachments. *fountain kit is an extra
Four different filter materials ensure clear water.
Two different filter sponges, as well as bio-surface elements and ceramics, ensure mechanical and biological cleaning. UVC power for clear and healthy ￼water.
Practical easy clips allow a quick opening of the housing, which allows the filter elements to be easily cleaned of silt, blanket weed etc.
- Multifunctional compact solution for pre-fabricated pools and smaller ponds
- Clear water, guaranteed, and beautiful fountains
- The technology is virtually invisible because it is set up underwater
- An all-rounder with filter function, fountain is an extra.
- Including OASE Clear Water Guarantee
- Compact filter unit with UVC technology and 4 different filter materials
- The pump for attractive fountains is already integrated
- Height-adjustable fountain attachment for adapting to individual water depths
- Adjustable T-piece for operating spouts and small watercourses
- Individual adjustment of flow rate and fountain height
- Set up completely under water – the appearance of the pond remains undisturbed
- Visual function check of the UVC clarifier
- Included in the scope of delivery: 3 fountain attachments for different water patterns
- Suitable for ponds up to 9.0 m3
|Dimensions (L x W x H)||mm||347 x 276 x 157|
|Rated voltage||230 V / 50 Hz|
|Power consumption UVC||W||52|
|Power cable length||m||10.00|
|Pump capacity, max||l/h||2500|
|Max. flow rate||l/h||1700|
|Max. head height, metres||m||2.10|
|Filter intake surface||cm2||697|
|Number of blue filter foams||Units||1|
|Number of red filter foams||Units||1|
|Number of bio-surface elements||Units||4|
|Special filter granulate||kg||0.80|
|Pressure-side connection||mm||13 / 19 / 25|
|Pressure-side connection||1/2", 3⁄4", 1"|
|Suitable for ponds up to max.||m3||9.0|
|Suitable for ponds with fish stock||m3||4.5|