36000 Oase BioSmart Set
BioSmart 36000 Set
Powerful flow-through filter for garden and fish ponds.
The combination of filter foam and integrated UVC clarifier ensures best filter performance: Various filter sponges ensure optimum mechanical and biological filtration.
For cleaning, the flow-through filter has levers for compressing dirt out the filter sponges as well as a bottom drain and a rinse connection.
Filter box, pump, 36w uvc and hose in the set but does NOT include outlet pipe or bends for return.
- Reliable and flexible implementation – entry-level flow-through filter
- Easy maintenance thanks to cleaning handles and bottom drain
- Pollutant level indicator and temperature indicator for convenient filter monitoring
- Incl. OASE Clear Water Guarantee
- Oxygen enrichment through special water channelling
- Cleaning handles for convenient maintenance
- Including displays for pollutant level and water temperature
- Sludge drain for easy removal of coarse debris
- Easy to conceal; the filter can be recessed into the ground to ⅓ of its height
- Filters and pumps are optimally matched
- Suitable for ponds up to 36.0 m³
- Included in the scope of delivery: Vitronic UVC 36w; 5 m 1 1/2" (38 mm) hose and AquaMax Eco Classic 11500: 100 W; 11500 l/h Qmax; 2.8 m Hmax
- Combination of mechanical biological cleaning and effective UVC technology
- Incl.100ml BioKick Filter Starter* Only BioSmart Set 18000-36000
- Dimensions (L x W x H) 920 x 600 x 405mm
- Rated voltage 220-240 V / 50/60 Hz
- Power consumption UVC 36w
- Power consumption pump 100w
- Power cable length UVC m 5.00
- Power cable length pump m 10.00
- Net weight 21kg
- Guarantee * 2Years
- UVC power36w
- Number of filter foams, total Units 9
- Number of blue filter foams Units 4
- Number of red filter foams Units 4
- Number of Green filter foams 1
- Inlet connections mm 19 / 25 / 32 / 38 / 50
- Inlet connections ¾", 1", 1 ¼", 1 ½", 2"
- Outlet connections DN 75
- Connections, sludge discharge DN 50
- Max. flow rate 11500l/h
- Suitable for ponds up to max. 36.0m³
- Suitable for ponds with fish stock 18.0m³
- Suitable for ponds with koi *1 9.0m³