14000 Oase BioSmart Set
Powerful flow-through filter for garden and fish ponds.
The combination of filter foam and integrated UVC clarifier ensures best filter performance: Various filter sponges ensure optimum mechanical and biological filtration.
For cleaning, the flow-through filter has levers for compressing dirt out the filter sponges as well as a bottom drain and a rinse connection.
Filter box, pump, and hose in the set but does NOT include outlet pipe or bends for return.
- Reliable and flexible implementation – entry-level flow-through filter
- Easy maintenance thanks to cleaning handles and bottom drain
- Pollutant level indicator and temperature indicator for convenient filter monitoring
- Incl. OASE Clear Water Guarantee
- Oxygen enrichment through special water channelling
- Cleaning handles for convenient maintenance
- Including displays for pollutant level and water temperature
- Sludge drain for easy removal of coarse debris
- Easy to conceal; the filter can be recessed into the ground to ⅓ of its height
- Suitable for ponds up to 14.0 m³
- Included in the scope of delivery: 3 m 3/4" (19 mm) hose and filter pump 3500: 70 W; 3400 l/h Qmax; 2.7 m Hmax
- Combination of mechanical biological cleaning and effective UVC technology
- Dimensions (L x W x H) mm 380 x 560 x 410
- Rated voltage 230 V / 50 Hz
- Power consumption UVC 14w
- Power consumption pump 70w
- Power cable length UVC m 3.00
- Power cable length pump m 10.00
- Net weight 8.5kg
- Guarantee * 2Years
- UVC power 11w
- Number of filter foams, total Units 6
- Number of blue filter foams Units 3
- Number of red filter foams Units 3
- Temperature display Yes
- Inlet connections mm 19 / 25 / 32 / 38
- Inlet connections ¾", 1", 1 ¼", 1 ½"
- Outlet connections DN 75
- Connections, sludge discharge mm 38
- Sludge discharge connections 1 ½"
- Max. flow rate 5500l/h
- Suitable for ponds up to max. 14.0m³
- Suitable for ponds with fish stock 7.0m³
- Suitable for ponds with koi *1 3.5m³