8000 Oase AquaMax Eco Premium
This filter and watercourse pump is a power-saving talent.
A particularly effective feature is the additional connection for optional filter accessories at the second, patented inlet.
Dirt particles up to 11 mm in size can be removed not only from the pond bottom, but also from the pond edge with a satellite filter or from the water surface with a surface skimmer.
Thanks to the clever frost protection technology, the pump can remain in the pond down to -20°C and is guaranteed not to be damaged.
Thanks to EFC (Environmental Function Control), the pump switches off automatically in the event of dry running or blockage, thus preventing damage to the unit.
Oase AquaMax Eco Premium 8000
- Outstanding energy efficiency and displacement capacity
- Simultaneous supply of debris through connection of filter accessories on the patented, second inlet
- Patented frost protection to –20° C
- Outstanding energy balance: reliable displacement using even less energy
- Supplementary, patented connection of optional filter accessories for debris supply from more distant pond zones
- Unique, patented frost protection: the pump will not be damaged at temperatures down to as low as -20° C
- Elegant design with clever operating elements
- Quiet for dry setup on swim ponds and bathing ponds
- »Environmental Function Control« (EFC by OASE) protects against dry run and blocking
- MADE IN GERMANY: precise and reliable German engineering skills at a particularly high quality level
- Displace plant remains or fish waste up to 10 mm in size
- Output can be adjusted electronically using the optional accessories InScenio Dimmer or FM-Master 3/FM-ProfiMaster
- Dimensions (L x W x H) mm 340 x 280 x 165
- Rated voltage 220 - 240 V / 50/60 Hz
- Power consumption 15-60w
- Power cable length m 10.00
- Net weight kg 5.30
- Guarantee (+ request guarantee) * Years 3 + 2
- Max. flow rate l/min 133
- Max. flow rate l/h 8000
- Max. head height, metres m 4.10
- Pressure-side connection mm 50
- Pressure-side connection 2"
- Suction-side connection mm 50
- Suction-side connection 2"
- Hose connection mm 25 / 32 / 38 / 50
- Hose connection 1", 1 ¼", 1 ½", 2"
- Filter intake surface cm² 1000
- Max. coarse debris displacement mm 10
- Electronic adjustment - Yes
- Setup type Can be set up underwater & dry installed