Nishipond MultiSticks are a complimentary mix of floating sticks for all pond fish. A highly digestible food with a blend of ingredients to satisfy a wide range of pond fish including goldfish, Koi, Orfe and Shubunkins.
The sticks contain over 28% protein which is perfect for healthy development and growth without over feeding. Added spirulina, astaxanthin and canthaxanthin are ideal to support vibrant, healthy colours which are the visible results of a nutritious diet.
A form of stabilised form of vitamins C and E is also incorporated into the recipe to promote a healthier immune system and increase resistance to stress and disease.
As the sticks float they allow you to monitor feeding, remember to remove any excess food and cut down on toxin causing sludge.
- 28% protein for growth.
- Anti-oxidant action of Vitamin C & E to help the immune system.
- Spirulina (enriched with essential fatty acids) that aids natural colour.
- Floating sticks allow for easy feeding & maintenance
- 100% re-sealable, water resistant jars for freshness.
- Feed Nishikoi Multisticks 2 - 4 times a day (depending on the temperature).
- Feed only as much as the fish will consume within a few minutes.
- Below 10°C, stop feeding Nishikoi Multisticks and switch to wheatgerm.