Cloverleaf Absolute Parasite+
Cloverleaf Absolute Parasite+ is a new formula that effectively kills and helps to prevent parasites.
It can be used in the spring and autumn to help effectively prevent seasonal parasite outbreaks.
Absolute parasite+ is unaffected by water temperature.
- Rapidly reduces parasite outbreaks in freshwater ponds
- Effective against 99% of known parasites
- 2-Dose treatment takes advantage of parasite life-cycle
- 4 Active key ingredients blended with a stabiliser for improved performance
- Unaffected by water temperature
- Can be used in ponds containing salt
- Available in 3 sizes; 250g, 500g and 1kg
Cloverleaf Absolute Parasite+ is a new formula that kills and helps to prevent 99% of known parasites in koi and fish ponds. Absolute Parasite+ can be used in the spring and autumn to help prevent seasonal parasite outbreaks and is unaffected by water temperature.
Absolute Parasite+ is applied as a two-dose treatment to take advantage of the parasites own lifecycle.
Absolute Parasite+ has been scientifically formulated by blending 4 outstanding active key ingredients, that are best-known for their parasitic eradicating capabilities with a stabiliser to improve effectiveness making Absolute Parasite+ possibly the most effective Parasite treatment on the market today.
Absolute Parasite+ can be used to treat fish in ponds that contain high levels of salt unlike a lot of other parasite treatments available today.
- Absolute Parasite is available in three sizes:
- 250g for two treatments of 6,250L (1,375Gal)
- 500g for two treatments of 12,500L (2,750Gal)
- 1000g for two treatments of 25,000L (5,500Gal)
Absolute Parasite+ will not directly cause any further stress on already infected fish but remember the earlier Parasites are detected and treated the better the chance of a complete recovery.
Always read the instructions.
Absolute Parasite+ is effective against microscopic parasites such as:
- White Spot (Ichthyophthrius),
- Skin Flukes (Gyrodactylus),
- Gill Flukes (Dactylogyrus),
- Internal Worms (Nematodes),
- Costia (Ichyhyobodo necator),
- Chilodonella (Chilodonella uncinata),
- Tricodina and Hexamita.
- It is also effective against larger parasites such as: Anchor worm (Lernea) and Fish Lice (Argulus).
Absolute Parasite+ can also be used to treat fish in ponds that contain high levels of salt unlike a lot of other parasite treatments.
Absolute Parasite+ will not directly cause any further stress on already infected fish but remember the earlier parasites are detected and treated the better the chance of a complete recovery.