There are a number of circumstances when you may wish to cancel and/or return goods ordered.
Should you find that an order placed is unsuitable for your requirements, the Sussex Pond Shop will provide you with a full refund for any UNUSED and UNOPENED item(s) returned to us within 14 days of purchase.
On such occasions, you must contact Sussex Pond Shop a.s.a.p. by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org quoting your order number and the item(s) that you wish to be returned, prior to returning the product(s).
- Once Sussex Pond Shop has received and acknowledged your requirement, they will provide you with the necessary procedure which you must ensure is followed.
- Sussex Pond Shop will provide a full refund for these item(s) once received in original condition, excluding any carriage charges that may have been incurred when initially dispatching the order.
- Returning products is done so at your own cost.
- When returning goods, we recommend that you use a courier with recorded delivery or deliver them personally to us.
- Sussex Pond Shop accepts no responsibility for damage that is incurred in transit when returning goods, or for goods that are lost in transit.
- Products are not allowed to be used, tried or tested.
- They must be returned in an appropriate state for re-sale.
Please note* items that can not be returned are perishable items such as live products, livestock, plants, fozen foods and also items cut to size items ie. pond liners, pipework.
See also our returns and refunds policy.